CLINICS WIN NATIONAL QUALITY AWARD
Clinics wins national quality award
(PRESS RELEASE FROM THE COLLEGE OF CHIROPRACTORS FOLLOWING THE PATIENT PARTNERSHIP QUALITY MARK AWARDS)
Dr Marc Martineau of the Exmouth Chiropractic Clinic and Family Chiropractic clinic, Exeter was awarded the ‘Patient Partnership Quality Mark’ (PPQM) last week by The College of Chiropractors.
The PPQM award was launched in 2006 by the College of Chiropractors to recognise excellence in meeting the expectations patients have about their chiropractic care.
Dr Martineau said:
“Chiropractors provide safe and effective treatment, and we are proud to say that the award of the Patient Partnership Quality Mark recognises this clinic’s commitment to meeting and exceeding patients’ expectations of their treatment environment and care. We constantly strive to improve our level of service and always welcome feedback from patients.”
About The College of Chiropractors
The College of Chiropractors is an academic membership organisation with over 2200 members and the following objectives:
· to promote the art, science and practice of chiropractic;
· to improve and maintain standards in the practice of chiropractic for the benefit of the public;
· to promote awareness and understanding of chiropractic amongst medical practitioners and other healthcare professionals and the public;
· to educate and train practitioners in the art, science and practice of chiropractic;
· to advance the study of and research in chiropractic.
Members and Fellows of the College have always embraced postgraduate training and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) in the public interest, pre-empting any statutory requirement. Since its incorporation in 1999, the College has worked with an eminent Advisory Board which supports the College in its aim to achieve a Royal Charter to signal the importance of chiropractic in complementing the mainstream healthcare professions, and to provide impetus to build an integrated chiropractic service around patients.
The College actively fosters patient and public involvement through its Lay Partnership Group and via patient representation on its governing Council.
For more information, visit www.colchiro.org.uk
SPRING NEWSLETTER NOW AVAILABLE
Our SPRING Newsletter is now available
In this edition we have the following articles -
NEW YEAR, NEW CHIROPRACTIC PATIENT OFFER
NEW YEAR MESSAGE FROM ANNA MAZZIERI OF THE MASSAGE CLINIC
NEW YEAR, NEW YOU BY KAREN CHUGG (DIETICIAN)
MAKE A FRESH START WITH ACUPUNCTURE
EXE PILATES – FEBRUARY CLASS DATES
EXERCISE AND DEPRESSION - A MEANS OF SELF MANAGEMENT
ORGAN DONATION – THE GIFT OF LIFE
HANDS UP WHO OVER INDULGED AT XMAS ?
CHRISTMAS QUIZ ANSWERS
CHIROPRACTIC MAINTENANCE CARE
SWEET DREAMS – TAKE OUR SLEEP TEST
H.S.A – AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE COVER
CHANGE THE GROUND YOU WALK ON WITH M.B.T SHOES
to request an emailed copy please either go to our 'Newsletter tab'
on our main website
or email email@example.com
Your email address will be used for the sole purpose of the Newsletter/clinic news ( the Newsletter goes out once every two months) and will never be disclosed to a third party
NEW YEAR - NEW PATIENT OFFER !
NEW PATIENT OFFER
DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE
WHO MIGHT BENEFIT FROM
FOR ALL NEW PATIENT
WE HAVE A SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY RATE OF
REPORT OF FINDINGS AND
FIRST FULL TREATMENT
**( USUALLY £61 )**
THIS RATE IS ALSO AVAILABLE TO ALL
WHO HAVE NOT HAD TREATMENT FOR OVER TWO YEARS
( should X-rays or EMG scan be necessary these will be charged at our usual rates)
CHRISTMAS QUIZ ANSWERS
1. On Christmas day 1977 Charlie Chaplin passed away in which country
2.The shrine of The Three Kings is in which cathedral ?
3. In November the Dutch Father Christmas ‘ Sinterklaas ‘ arrives in Holland from which country
And how does he get there ?
4. When did NORAD start tracking Santa’s flight path around the world?
5. In what year where electric Christmas lights first used?
6. Which Reindeer was Rudolphs dad ?
7. Which city was Jesus’s birthplace
8.The first artificial Christmas trees were made by machinery also making?
C. Toilet Brushes
9. In Sweden what do children leave out for Santa ?
A. Rice pudding
10. In which country can the city of Natal ‘ Christmas’ be found ?
11. When did Band Aid release ‘ Do they know it’s Christmas?’
12. The music to Silent Night was originally written for ?
13.In Dicken’s Christmas Carol how many children does Bob Cratchit have?
14 Which artist painted the ‘Madonna and Baby Jesus?
15. Only male reindeers have antlers.
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO TOOK PART WE RAISED £89.26
The winner of our Christmas Hamper was Mrs Elliott ( C/O Paula Hyland)
we raised £89.26 which will be split between the charity
and the fund for Cory Ronchetti' ( a local boy suffering from muscular Dystrophy) specially adapted wheelchair
Thank you to all those who entered and for your generous donations
We will be posting the Quiz answers on the site shortly and will display them at our clinics.
A Happy Christmas and Prosperous New Year to all our patients and clinic clients.